These days you can’t even consider your kitchen space complete without a good quality microwave convection oven. Convection micro ovens are a piece of smart age kitchen appliances that have the speed and efficiency of a micro oven in combination with the cooking and baking capabilities of those traditional ones.
The difference between a regular micro oven and a convection oven is that the latter comprises a built-in fan inside the appliance, which maintains optimal airflow while functioning and reduces hot spots in the food for a more thorough and even cooking.
Now, there are plenty of great convection micro ovens available in the market, and it can be tough to select the best one from them. So, here we are listing out 5 of the best convection microwave ovens available in the market to make it easier for you to go through your future oven buying process.
Top Rated 5 Best Convection Microwaves
Which brand is best for convection microwave oven? Below is the list of top convection ovens from the best brands like Black+Decker, Breville and more.
1. Mueller Austria 4-slice Multipurpose Stainless Steel Convection Oven
The Mueller Austria toaster oven we are about to discuss here is considered one of the most basic and best microwave convection ovens, with loads of advanced features.
- Even toast technology allows the convection oven to toast 4 slices of bread perfectly in one go. The curved interior of the appliance can fit in up to 9-inch of pizza as well.
- The machine can cook anything which requires a temperature range of 150 degrees to 450 degrees F.
- Being a pretty versatile convection oven, this particular oven comprises pre-set functions like baking, broiling, toasting, warming, etc.
- Apart from being a small size appliance, the double rack has pretty good use as well. It allows you to cook more food at a time.
- The design of this top microwave convection oven is pretty energy efficient.
- MODEL NUMBER: MT-175
- DIMENSIONS: 17.1 X 13.9 X 11.5 INCHES
- WEIGHT: 2.2 POUND
- MATERIAL: Stainless steel
- WATTAGE: 1100 watts
2. BLACK+DECKER TO1760SS 4-Slice Toaster Oven with Natural Convection
Black+Decker is considered as one of the most extravagant appliance brands known for manufacturing excellent quality home and kitchen appliances. The convection toaster oven from the manufacturer is no different at all from that context.
- Even convection technology for a thorough and even cooking.
- Pre-set functions like Bake, Broil, Toast, and Keep warm make cooking a more fun and enjoyable affair.
- The in-built timer is designed to keep the machine on for 30 straight minutes with the additional stay-on feature.
- Compatible to 4-slice of bread and 9” pizza.
- Bake pans and racks are included in the final packaging.
- COLOUR: Stainless-steel
- CONVECTION: Yes
- DIMENSIONS: 16.9” x 9” x 11.6”
- VOLTS: 120V
- WATTAGE: 1150 wattage
- WARRANTY: 2 years limited warranty
3. Toshiba AC25CEW-BS Digital Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking
Though not a familiar name in the world of Home appliances, Toshiba is also known for designing and developing pretty decent quality home improvement products, especially traditional and advanced toaster ovens. Now, one of its product, Toshiba AC25CEW is in this list of best countertop convection microwave ovens. Let’s see its features and specs.
- This Toshiba convection microwave can toast 6-slices of bread and 12” pizza at a time.
- 1500 Watt powerful output.
- Loaded with 10-preset cooking modes.
- Can cook food within the temperature range of 150 degrees to 450 degrees F.
- State-of-the-art digital display and easy to operate knobs make using this convection oven easier and convenient.
- The final packaging includes all the necessary baking equipment and an additional rotisserie kit as well.
- This best convection oven also comes with provisions for dual racks, to provide more space while cooking.
- The non-stick interior is pretty easy to clean and maintain.
- WEIGHT OF THE MACHINE: 16.2 pounds
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Stainless steel
- WATTAGE: 1500 W
- CAPACITY: 25 liter
- DIMENSION: 19 x 10.8 x 15.6 inches
4. Breville Smart Pro Countertop Oven
Whenever you feel like cooking something special after returning from a busy day of work, yet you do not want to feel the stress of cooking repeatedly, then this Breville Smart Pro convection oven can be your best friend.
- A unique quartz heating system moves the internal heat all around the oven, especially on the top and bottom sections for even cooking.
- Pre-set modes automatically adjust both time and temperature accordingly.
- Has the capability of toasting 6 bread slices at once.
- Pre-set modes include bake, roast, bagel, broil, pizza, cookies, warm, rehat, and slow cooking.
- The slow cook cycle automatically turns to warm after the cooking gets over.
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Stainless Steel
- DIMENSIONS: 18.5 x 14.5 x 11 inches
- WEIGHT: 22.8 pounds
- WATTAGE: 1800 Wattage.
5. BLACK+DECKER TO3240XSBD 8-Slice Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven
Last but not least, the name in our top rated convection oven list is again from the famous Black+Decker. Considered as one of the best medium-sized convection ovens of all time, this Black and Decker TO3240XSBD Oven can be a perfect investment if you are looking for an appliance that can both toast bread and to cook food with equal efficiency.
- The super-wide interior can fit up 12” of pizza and 8 slices of bread all at once. The regular 9” x 13” cake pans also easily fit into the appliance.
- Highly efficient convection heating system.
- The timer runs up to 60 minutes, unlike most of the ovens on the list.
- The glass door is large and pretty durable.
- The temperature in this oven can reach up to 450 degrees celsius while cooking.
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Stainless Steel
- DIMENSIONS: 15.75 x 24.45 x13.70 inches
- WEIGHT: 18.25 pounds
- WATTAGE: 1500 Wattage
Hope this article will be proven helpful when it comes to select the best convection toaster oven for your home. We have tried to incorporate with as much information as possible and make this Best Convection Microwave Ovens article a truly versatile one.