Along with other home appliances, the water heater has also started to occupy a standard place in your homes. It is great to start the day with a warm shower and end with the same. There are many types of water heaters from the tank to tankless water heaters. The water heater consumes 20% of your electricity bill, so you have to choose your water heaters wisely. While selecting the water heater for your house, you must look at the factors like size, energy efficiency, fuel type, and cost of the water heater. Considering all these factors, we listed the below best water heaters for residential use.
Top 5 Best Water Heaters Review
Choosing the best water heater has become tougher with more water heaters competing with one another with their latest technologies. So we have reduced your burden by selecting 5 best water heaters for home.
1. BOSCH Tronic 3000 T Series 2.5 GL ES Mini-tank Water Heater
The name Bosch speaks for its quality and efficiency of the product. Tronic 3000 T Series ES2.5 is one of the most reliable water heaters that comes with a small tank that fits under your sink to provide hot water. It provides continuous hot water for 2 sinks. It is easy to maintain and simple to operate. Without a difficult installation procedure, you get instant hot water with this heater.
- Get instant water up to 2.5 gallons.
- It has a CFC- free foam insulation tank.
- High energy efficiency with excellent star rating.
- Suitable for small spaces.
- The volume of the tank – 2.5 gallons
- Temperature range – 65-145 Degree F.
- Weight – 15.5 lbs
2. EcoSmart ECO-11 Self Modulating Tankless Electric Water Heater
The second one that comes in this list of best water heaters on the market is EcoSmart ECO-11. A patented self-modulating product from Ecosmart with a lifetime warranty, ECO -11 provides instant, continuous water for your bathroom. It saves 60% of energy cost and is 99.8% energy efficient. Suitable for small apartments and under sinks to produce 2 gallons of water per minute. Run 2 sinks with this heater.
- Compact and energy-efficient device.
- Provides continuous hot water for 2 sinks.
- Lifetime warranty for the heater.
- Advanced self-modulating technology.
- Weight – 6.5 lbs
- Dimensions – 3.75 x 8 x 11.5 inches
- The voltage required – 220 volts
- Temperature range – 80 – 140 degree F
3. Rinnai V53DeN Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater
Rinnai V53DeN provides endless hot water for all your needs. It is a compact water heater that uses less than 40% of energy than other large ones. It is one of the top tankless gas hot water heaters system with a WiFi monitoring system. With 20 years of life expectancy, it is an awesome product for the money.
- Endless water supply for your bathroom and sink.
- ThermaCir360 technology to recirculate hot water.
- Compact design that saves a lot of space
- Works on natural gas.
- 10 years warranty.
- 5.3 Gallons of hot water per minute.
- Controlled by mobile app
- Outdoor installation only
- Product weight – 33 pounds
4. Stiebel Eltron Tankless Electric Water Heater Tempra 12 Plus
Stiebel Eltron water heater provides water continuously at the right temperature with its Advanced flow control German technology. It is a small, compact, and sleek model that fits well in any part of the house. With electronic flow sensors and noiseless operation, it is a good choice for households. It provides hot water with a good temperature range of 80 – 140 degrees F.
- Advanced flow control technology for continuous flow of water
- One of top rated electric water heaters with Small and Sleek design.
- Electronic flow sensor for monitoring heating.
- Excellent warranty for all parts.
- The voltage required – 240 V
- Temperature range – 86- 140 degrees F.
- Weight – 1 pound
- Wall mounting
- Dimensions – 5 x 17 x 15 inches
5. Camplux ME25 Mini Electric Hot Water Heater
Here comes the final one in this top rated water heaters list. Camplux electric water heater ME25 provides 2.5 gallons of water per minute. It is small and compact that it fits below your sink. By plugging in a 120 V socket, it is ready to use in your pipeline. You can wall, floor, or shelf mount the heater and connect it directly to the tap.
- Compact, easy to maintain and install
- Thermostat control for temperature adjustment
- It is a glass-lined tank for excellent service.
- It can be mounted in any method Wall, Floor, or Shelf.
- Tank capacity – 2.5 gallon
- Temperature range – 50–140 degree F
- Weight – 20 lbs
- Plug-in model
- 120 Volt socket is enough
- ½ inch NPT water fittings are required.
Water heaters are essential for cold winters, and it makes your body fresh and energetic after a hot water bath. The water heater has modernized in these ten years with WiFi and remotely controllable. Tankless, tanked, dual–tank water heaters are available in the market, and you have a lot to choose. In this best water heaters review, we have narrowed your search to top-selling compact models for your house.