CVS Health survey is organized by CVS pharmacy in the urge to know the feedback and customer experience of their customers. The firm operates in the domain of disbursing medicines to customers across the United States. To know their key performance indicators and also to know the area of development, they use the survey as a tool to collect different insights. Also, the survey participant at CVSHealthsurvey.com gets a chance to win $1000 in the form of a gift card. The gift card can be consumed to purchase the medicines in their next purchase at the CVS store.
About CVS Pharmacy
CVS Pharmacy is a pharmaceutical organization operated in the United States that brings its hearts to every moment of its customers’ health. They share a smile alongside the assured voice and a helping hand. They are the neighbor pharmacists who come to rescue at the need of hours. The firm is headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, and is named Consumer Value Store. The firm is the largest in the United States, located in almost 9000 cities. CVS pharmacy facilitates the prescribed drugs alongside beauty products and cosmetics.
CVS Customer Survey Overview
|Store Name||CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Type (Online/Offline)||Online|
|Rewards||CVS Gift Cards|
|Receipt Validity Period||7 days from the day of purchase|
|Survey Limit||1 person per receipt|
|Time to Complete the Survey||2 – 5 minutes|
CVSSurvey.com Rules and Regulations
- The customer must be a United States resident.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in www.cvssurvey.com/ff survey.
- One person is eligible to perform CVS customer survey.
- The prizes cannot be transformed anywhere or elsewhere.
- All taxes are applied to the winner who claims the reward.
- Employee of CVS isn’t eligible to participate in CVS survey for extra bucks.
- The survey participation must occur within 7 days from the purchase.
- The participant is restricted from entering the survey if found not abiding by the laws of the land.
CVS Pharmacy Survey Requirements @ www.cvssurvey.com
- You must have a recent receipt to participate in the survey at cvshealthsurvey com.
- You’ll require continuous Internet access.
- A computer, tablet, or smartphone with internet access
- The CVS-survey will take you 5 minutes to complete.
- You must be able to communicate in English or Spanish at a basic level.
CVS pharmacy allows the customers or its survey participants to get a chance to win $1000 gift cards. All the participant needs to do is to take part in CVS pharmacy survey and claim the gift card. The entrants are supposed to be claiming the CVS coupons in the store over their next purchase. They get the medicines and essentials at a discounted price when they claim the gift card.
How to participate in CVS Feedback Survey @ www.cvssurvey.com?
- Login to www.cvshealthsurvey.com to participate in CVS Feedback survey.
- Select the preferred language – English or Spanish.
- Enter the CVS health survey 17 digit code located on your receipt.
- Answer the survey questions posed on the screen.
- Describe your experience of yours at the store visit.
- Click submit to get a confirmation email from the CVS pharmacy.
What are the Questions on CVS Survey?
In the CVS feedback survey, after filling out the details and clicking the start button, you will be taken to the questions page
- How likely are you to recommend CVS to a friend or family member?
- Please tell us the reason for your score.
- Please rate your overall satisfaction at CVS.
- Elaborate about your overall satisfaction.
- Do you have time for a few more questions to answer?
- Was everything you were searching for on this shopping trip available and in stock?
- The helpfulness of the store associates during your shopping trip.
- The amount of time it took to check out.
- Ability to easily browse and shop the aisles of this store.
- The courtesy and friendliness of the store associates during your shopping trip.
- Did the store associate alert you of CVS coupons?
- Did you attempt to you any coupons?
- Were CVS survey coupons successfully applied to your purchase at the checkout?
- Do you have any comments on your recent visit to the CVS store?
CVS Pharmacy Customer Support
- Phone Number: 18007467287
- Fax Number: N/A
- Mailing Address: N/A
- Headquarters Address: CVS Heath, One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895.
- Website: www.cvshealth.com
CVS Pharmacy Hours
The store operates round the week at the following time:
- CVS Pharmacy Hours (Working):
- Mon-Sat: 07:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday: 07:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Support Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
The store is open all year, even on some federal holidays listed in the American calendar, like Black Friday, Independence day, etc.
CVS Near me
CVS Health had seen a tremendous increase in the density of its stores from an odd 5000 to 9932 stores across the united states. The stores are on every corner, and the following link will assist you in finding the nearest one without a tussle: www.cvs.com/store.
Frequently asked questions
How to leave feedback for CVS?
You can leave feedback by participating in the survey.
What time does CVS close?
CVS health closes at 10:00 PM daily.
What time does CVS open?
CVS health opens at 07:00 AM.
Who owns CVS?
Melville Corporation owns the firm CVS.
What gift cards do CVS sell?
CVS doesn’t sell any gift cards.
How to coupon at CVS?
The coupons and CVS promo codes can be redeemed at the store in the purchase.
Where is the nearest CVS Pharmacy?
You can find CVS Pharmacy near me store from the link: www.cvs.com/store.
How to do a customer survey for CVS without an id?
You cannot do a customer survey without the id.
Where is the survey id on CVS receipts?
It is located on the top side of the receipt.
Where can I enter the CVS survey?
You can log in to www.cvshealthsurvey.com to enter the survey.
How often do people win the $1000 CVS survey?
Every season, people win $1000 in the CVS survey at CVSHealthSurvey.com.
What does the CVS survey ask?
The overall customer experience is asked by the CVS survey.
How to manipulate my customer experience survey CVS pharmacy?
You cannot manipulate my customer experience; doing so is unethical.
How do CVS rewards work?
The rewards are used to claim on the customers’ next purchase.
How to check your CVS gift card balance?
You can check your gift card balance by dialing customer support or at the store.
How do I file a complaint against a CVS pharmacist?
CVS complaints can be mailed to the following address: https://www.cvs.com/help/email-customer-relations.jsp?callType=store&topicid=200018 and click on “complaint” in the email reason field.
Does CVS have digital coupons?
Yes, CVS digital coupons are available only in the CVS app.
To conclude, a survey that enriches your experience from the insights you provide and also rewards you with enticing gift card rewards, the CVS survey at CVSHealthSurvey.com is an opportunity to grab. So, don’t miss this opportunity and try your luck.