Savers rewards its customers for taking the customer satisfaction survey with a $2 off on your future $5 purchase. The main objective of Saverslistens.com survey is to collect valuable feedback from customers so that Savers can improve the quality of their products and other services at stores. In this way, customers can share their opinions, suggestions and complaints with the company and, in return, get rewards for their effort. Here, you will get all the details regarding the Savers guest satisfaction survey.
About Savers Store
Savers is a privately owned retail store based in the U.S. It is the first of its kind as a thrift store where wearing second-hand clothes became fashionable. In 1954, Savers’ first thrift store was opened, where they offered good quality stylish clothing at affordable prices. Shoppers started crowding their stores since then, and now they have opened more than 315 stores in the U.S., Australia, and Canada. In the Pacific Northwest and most parts of Canada, Savers is known as Value Village and Village des Valuers in Quebec. In 2000, a major share of the company was bought by Berkshire Partners.
Then, in 2006, Freeman Spogli & Co. became the company’s major shareholder. In 2019, Ares Management and Crescent Capital Group were handed ownership over. They have collaborated with various non-profit and local organizations and mainly deal with creating reusable clothing. But their business has not stopped there. Savers started a recycling and reusable programme where they have already recycled around 700 pounds million clothing. For about 70 years, Savers has focused on making clothing affordable as well as creating an impact on the environment.
Savers Guest Satisfaction Survey Overview
|Survey Type (Online/Offline)||Both|
|Rewards||$2 off coupon|
|Receipt Validity Period||7 days|
|Time to Complete the Survey||90 days|
What are Savers Listens Survey Rules?
- The survey is only open to participants legally residing in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia.
- The maximum age limit for the survey is 18 years, and anybody above this age bar is also allowed.
- It is necessary to make a purchase or donation to participate in Savers listens survey.
- All the participants need to complete the survey within 7 days from the day the receipt has been issued.
- The survey entry limit is only 1 person per household per month.
- A survey code printed on your receipt can be used only once for entering the survey.
- The coupon code should be redeemed within 90 days after taking the survey.
- The winning prize cannot be altered for anything else and exchanged for money.
- The winner cannot return the award.
- Employees, associates of Savers, Value Village, Village des Valeurs, Unique and their relatives cannot participate in Saverslistens.com survey.
- One must not take the study where it is prohibited by law.
What Do you Need to Take Savers Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Here are the basic requirements that one need to follow to participate in saverslistens com survey:
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish is required.
- Participants must have a valid sales receipt.
- You should have a laptop with a working internet connection.
Once you finish the Savers Survey at Saverslistens.com, you will receive a $2 off coupon. This coupon can be used only when you make a $5 purchase at Savers on your next visit. But for this, you must purchase or donate at Savers. However, you need to submit Savers feedback survey within a week from the day the sales receipt has been issued. On the other hand, if you return or cancel the ordered item, your coupon code will also become invalid. Savers also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend savers coupons at any session time.
How Do I Participate in Savers Customer Survey?
Before participating in the Savers Customer Survey, you must follow these instructions.
- First, you need to make a purchase at Savers or donate an amount of money to take the survey. You will receive a sales receipt from the store and keep it with you.
- You need to visit the official website of Savers at www.saverslistens.com.
- Now you have to select the type of invitation you have received from Savers- Purchase or Donation. Click on the right option and proceed further.
- Select the language of the survey. You have two options- English and Spanish. Choose whatever you are comfortable with.
- Enter the 19-digit customer code number from the receipt and hit the ‘Start’ button.
- Now, if you have an invitation card, you need to enter the 4-digit customer code from your receipt, the date and time of your visit and click on the ‘Start’ button.
- Officially the survey has begun. Here, you will get a bunch of questions you have to answer based on your recent experience at the Savers store.
- First, you must rate your general satisfaction with Savers’ services and products.
- Now one by one, questions will appear on your screen. Give appropriate answers to all the questions, Do not skip any questions as you may be disqualified from Saverslistens.com survey and won’t be able to claim the reward.
- After answering all the questions, you will have to enter your full name, email address, contact number etc.
- Hit the ‘Finish’ button to complete the survey. This means you have successfully submitted the survey. You will automatically receive a coupon code that you can use on your next purchase at Savers.
Questionnaire of Savers Feedback @ www.saverslistens.com
- When you were ready to pay for your items during your most recent visit, did the prices ring up correctly at the registrar?
- What is your opinion on the pricing of products?
- How was the quality of the product at Savers?
- Did any employees talk or text on their cell phones while on duty?
- Was the cashier wearing a visible name tag?
- Was the cashier completely focused on assisting you while you checked out?
Savers Customer Support
- Phone Number: +1 425-462-1515
- Fax Number: 425-451-2250
- Mailing Address: email@example.com
- Headquarters Address: Bellevue, Washington, U.S.
- Website: http://www.savers.com
Savers Hours of Operation
Savers Stores open at around 7 AM, close at 2 PM and start operating from 5 PM to 10 PM. The working hours may differ depending on location. But more or less the operating hours are the same at all Savers Stores. However, checking with the store and visiting for any purchase is advised.
Working Hours: 7AM- 2 PM/ 5PM- 10 PM
Support Hours: 24×7
How to Find Savers Near Me?
You don’t have to go through all the location addresses to find the closest Savers store around you. Savers has eased the process by including a ‘Find a Store’ feature on their official website. You must enter the city or zip code in the empty box with ‘Find A Store’ written. You may find this feature on Savers’ official survey website. Please refer to this link to use this feature at Savers- https://www.savers.com/contact-us.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do Savers rewards work?
Savers rewards can be used the next time you purchase a minimum of $5.
What time does Savers open?
Savers open at 7 AM and after a break at 5 PM daily.
What time does Savers close?
Savers closes at 2 PM and then at 10 PM every day.
How to donate to Savers?
You can contribute to Savers through your local non-profit organization.
Where are the nearest Savers?
You can find the nearest Savers store using the ‘Find a Store’ feature on Savers’ official website.
Who owns Savers?
Savers are held by Leonard Green & Partners and Tom Ellison, the son of the Savers founder William O. Ellison.
What are the discount days at Savers?
On Tuesdays of every week, Savers conducts their discount
When is Savers Senior Discount Day?
Savers Discount day for seniors is on Tuesdays of every week.
Does Superdrug own savers?
No, Savers is not owned by Superdrug.
Therefore, you can easily participate in Savers Customer Satisfaction Survey by following the steps mentioned in the guide. But you must fulfil all the eligibility criteria and rules to participate in the survey. It should also be noted that if you do not complete the survey successfully, you will not be eligible to claim Saverslistens.com survey reward and use it as per your requirement. Lastly, it mostly depends on the company whether you will get the reward or not if they feel there is any discrepancy in the process on your part.