The firm’s rite aid facilitates surveys to hear the voice of the customers to improve the services by gaining reviews and remarks. The main objective is to collect a handful of customers’ experiences at wecare.riteaid.com survey. They further gather, process the information, and derive alternatives for the setbacks and bottlenecks said by the customers. It rewards the people with an amount of $1000 or one among ten $100 for the valuable time they dedicated to filling out the Rite Aid pharmacy survey form.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is an affordable American drug store providing quality services to the citizens of the United States. The firm began its operations in 1962 in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. It was named Thrift D Discount Centre. The firm has grown across states ten years after its inception, with 269 stores. It delivers the needs of the public in terms of quality and standards. At Rite Aid, they have a personal interest in your health and wellness. That is why they provide their valued customers with the products and services they require living healthier and happier lives. Everyone at Rite Aid works together to offer you a better pharmacy experience, from experienced, caring staff and pharmacists to the board of directors.
Wecare.riteaid.com Survey Brief Details
|Store Name||Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Type (Online/Offline)||Online/ Offline|
|Rewards||$1000 or $100|
|Receipt Validity Period||Every day|
|Survey Limit (How many surveys one can take per receipt)||1 person per receipt|
|Time to Complete the Survey||5 – 10 minutes|
Wecare.riteaid.com Complete Rules & Regulations.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Only one person per receipt is permitted.
- The residents of the United States are allowed to participate in the www storesurvey rite aid survey.
- A valid receipt is essential for participation.
- The wecare riteaid com survey participation needs to happen within 14 days of the purchase.
- Make sure the email address you use for the wecare.riteaid.com feedback survey is correct.
- They cannot give the prize card to anybody else.
- They do not intend the purchase for Mail-in entrants.
What Do You Need To Enter Rite Aid Store Survey?
- You must possess a recent Rite Aid receipt to participate in the Rite Aid store survey.
- An uninterrupted Internet connection is required.
- A computer, tablet, or smartphone with an internet connection.
- The Rite Aid feedback survey will take you 10 minutes to complete.
- A basic understanding of the English or Spanish languages is required.
What are the Ways To Earn Rite Aid Rewards?
Rite Aid offers their customers to participate in both online and offline surveys, which provides valuable insights for the improvisation of services. In addition, rite aid survey winners will get a chance to win $1000 or ten chances to win $100 by entering the sweepstakes. They provided the Rite Aid rewards in the form of cash or cheque. Also, sometimes it offers rite aid survey coupon codes as a reward for participating in a survey.
How Do I Participate in Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- Visit the Official Rite Aid Survey Website – wecare.riteaid.com to participate in the survey.
- Choose the preferred language to participate in Rite Aid’s customer survey -English or Spanish.
- Enter the cashier code found at the top of the receipt.
- Type in the 16-digit code present at the bottom of the receipt.
- You are supposed to give Rite Aid survey answers to set of survey questions.
- Mention your gender.
- Enter your age, address, city, state, and Zipcode.
- Type in the phone number and your name in the following dialog box.
- Click submit and get a confirmation email from Rate aid.
Rite Aid Sweepstakes
Upon the online Rite Aid experience survey completion, they ask for personal information about you to facilitate an entry into the Sweepstakes. Also, the firm facilitates the entrants to enter the sweepstakes through the mail-in method. For the mail-in method, you need to handprint your name, complete address, age, and phone number on a postcard and mail it via first-class mail to: Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616. Note: Sometimes the company will stop conducting sweepstakes, so please visit rite aid official website before participating in sweepstakes.
Rite Aid Survey Questions @
Here are some Rite Aid customer survey questions:
- Rate the overall satisfaction at this store.
- Friendliness of the associates.
- The appearance of the associates.
- The cleanliness of the store.
- The overall availability of associates.
- Non-advertised products being in stock.
- Advertised items being in stock.
- Rite aid treats me like they value my business.
- Reception of the associate.
- If needed, were you able to get help from associates?
- Are you a wellness+ program member?
- Did the cashier ask if you wanted to use your wellness+ card?
- How long did it take you to checkout?
Rite Aid Customer Service Details
- Rite aid phone number: 18007483243
- Fax Number/ Address: 1200 Intrepid Avenue, 2nd Floor Philadelphia, PA 19112 717-761-2633
- Mailing Address: www.riteaid.com/customer-support/contact-us
- Rite Aid Headquarters Address: Rite Aid, 2585 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14214.
- Rite aid website: www.riteaid.com
Rite Aid Hours
The Rite Aid store operates round the year at the following time:
- Working Hours: Mon–Fri: 08:00 AM -09:00 PM, Saturday: 09:00 AM -09:00 PM
- Rite Aid Hours (Support): Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 09:30 AM -06:00 PM, Sunday: Closed
Regularly, the stores are open on New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, Independence Day, Veterans Day, Black Friday, New Year’s Eve, and Christmas Eve, as well as other holidays.
How To Find Rite Aid Near Me Location?
Rite Aid operates in almost 2451 cities and places combined together in the United States. To erode the tussle, the following link will take you to the nearest store located near you www.riteaid.com/locations.
What time does Rite Aid close?
Most of the Rite Aid stores close at 09:00 PM from Monday to Saturday and at 06:00 PM on Sunday. Although timings will varies depends upon the locations.
What time does Rite Aid open?
The RiteAid stores open at 08:00 AM on weekdays and at 09:00 AM on weekends. Although timings will varies depends upon the locations.
Where’s the nearest Rite aid?
The stores can be located by accessing the following link: www.riteaid.com/locations
Who owns Rite Aid?
Walgreens owns Rite Aid stores.
What gift cards does Rite Aid sell?
No. Rite Aid doesn’t sell any rite aid gift cards.
How many Rite Aid stores are there?
There are 2451 Rite Aid stores across the united states.
How to get Rite Aid coupon codes?
You can visit rite aid official website to get rite aid discount codes.
To wrap up things, get a wecare.riteaid.com chance to win $1000 or $100 ten times by participating in the online rite aid customer experience survey conducted by Rite Aid. Dedicate just 5 minutes after your purchase, which helps to gain rewards and provides insights to the firm.