Dollar General, initially known as JL Turner and Son, is now one of the most successful chains in the rural US. They developed this retail chain from a family-owned business. The way they conducted business drew people in, taking regular feedback regarding their services, environment, and much more. This www.dgcustomerfirst.com $100 gift card feedback has now switched to online mode, owning to changing times. If you visited the store recently, fill in this feedback to keep your spirits high.
About Dollar General Corp.
Dollar General corporate was founded by J L Turner and Cal Turner back in 1939. Initially, it was a family-owned business, but now it is dealt with publicly on the New York stock exchange. It became one of the most profitable store chains in the rural United States. They owe this success to their loyal clients and hardworking employees. They sell tools like saws, hammers, cigars, and nicotine products. They also sell generic brand candy, Sweet Smile, hairdryers, chargers, and other electronic items.
DGCustomerFirst Com $100 Gift Card Survey Outline
|Store Name||Dollar General|
|Survey Type||Online mode|
|Rewards||$100 General gift card|
|Receipt Validity Period||30 days from the date of purchase|
|Survey Limit||Only once per receipt.|
|Time to Complete the Survey||5-6 mins|
Guidelines for DG Customer First Survey
- Participating candidates must be 18 years of age or above to participate in DG survey.
- The www.dgcustomerfirst.com survey taker must be a legal United States or the District of Columbia resident.
- Communication fluency in either Spanish or English is a must as this survey can be given in only two languages.
- All the current employees and their relatives are not allowed to participate in this Dollar General feedback survey.
- The rewards awarded would be non-transferable in any way.
Requirements for DGcustomerfirst Com Survey
- An electronic device with a good internet bandwidth to participate in the www.Dgcustomerfirst.Com survey is a must.
- A legally valid Dollar General purchase receipt with a 15-digit survey code.
- A valid email address for further communications regarding www.dgcustomerfirst.com survey rewards.
Dollar General Rewards for Survey
Being a daily customer at Dollar General gives you a store perspective like no other. You become the key to client potential for Dollar General. For telling the Dollar General team where they are lacking and suggestions regarding what they can do to improve their services, products, and much more can give you a potential winner for dgcustomerfirst com $100 gift card. Upon completing the Dollar General store survey, you will be given a chance to enter their sweepstakes, where you will stand a chance to be rewarded with Gift cards worth 100 dollars or Dollar General digital rewards. These gift cards will be valid for 30 days. These gift cards can be redeemed anywhere, either online while making payments or at some Dollar General retail store.
How to Participate in www.dgcustomerfirst.com Survey?
- To participate in the Dollar General survey online, visit https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/.
- Select the preferred language between English and Spanish to take the survey.
- To begin with the Dollar General customer survey, from the purchase receipt, enter the time, store number with leading 0’s, and the 15-digit survey code. Click on start.
- Answer the questions asked in this dg customer first survey based on your previous shopping experience at Dollar General.
- Rate the services provided on a scale of highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Completing all the above questions, you will be asked whether you want to enter the sweepstakes. Choose accordingly. Remember that sweepstakes can get Dollar General rewards.
- If yes, enter your details like First name, Last name, phone number, and email id for further communication regarding the Dollar General sweepstakes.
- Your form is complete now.
Dollar General Sweepstakes
To be eligible to enter the sweepstakes, you must be a legal resident of the U.S. or District of Columbia and above 18 years of age. A person is only allowed to participate a maximum of 2 times. The winner will be selected by random draw, and only one winner will be selected per entry period. For the entire Dollar General sweepstakes period, there will be 10 winners and Dollar General survey winners will be awarded gift cards up to $1000.
Ensure to enter your correct details, because when the sponsor cannot award the winner with the prize, then the winner will not be given a second chance. Other than through the dollar general customer first survey, you can also enter their sweepstakes by sending your details like Name, valid e-mail address, street address, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth on a 3½”x5” postcard and mail it to Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes 2021, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 to enter the sweepstakes.
Sample Questions of Dollar General Customer First Survey
- Rate your overall shopping experience at Dollar General from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- On the same scale rate, the following services are provided by them:
- Cleanliness of store
- Quality of products
- Availability of assistance
- Price of products
- Overall value for the price you paid
- Did you experience any problems?
- How likely are you going to recommend Dollar General to your friends?
- Were you greeted or thanked by the employees?
- Would you like to talk about an employee who made your visit delightful?
- Which areas of the shop have you visited?’
- How many times have you visited the store in the past 30 days?
Dollar General Contact Info
- Dollar General Phone Number: 877-463-1553
- Mailing Address: http://www2.dollargeneral.com/Customer-Care-Center/pages/contact-us.aspx
- Headquarters Address: Dollar General Headquarters 100 Mission Ridge Goodlettsville, TN 37072
- Website: www.dollargeneral.com
Dollar General Hours of Operation
- Working Hours: 8:00 AM- 9:00 PM, every day
- Support Hours: 24 hours a day
Dollar General is open for shopping from 8:00 AM- 9:00 PM, every day for their customers.
Due to high demand, there may be a delay in responding to your queries or deliveries but the Dollar General hours are all round the clock for 24 hours. They even work on certain holidays but operate from 7 AM -10 PM. However, they remain fully closed on Christmas.
Dollar General Near Me
About 18,216 Dollar General stores are operating in the US. To find a Dollar General near my location for shopping, you can visit their official site at www.dollargeneral.com, and under the locations tab, select the city or state to locate a Dollar General store near you, or you can use the following link https://www.dollargeneral.com/about-us/locations.html.
Frequently Answered Questions
How to complain to Dollar General online for in-store experience?
You can make Dollar General complaints by filling in their input format (http://www2.dollargeneral.com/Customer-Care-Center/pages/contact-us.aspx).
How to coupon at Dollar General?
You can earn DG coupons by participating in their customer feedback survey at https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/.
Does Dollar General sell gift cards?
Yes, Dollar General sells gift cards of various amounts on their official website.
How to check Dollar General gift card balance?
You can check your Dollar General gift card balance at any of their locations.
Does Dollar General sell amazon gift cards?
Yes, Dollar General sells Amazon gift cards.
What time does Dollar General close?
Every day after operating for 10+ hours, Dollar General closes at 9:00 PM. Besides, these timings may vary so better once check with the your Dollar General near me.
What time does Dollar General open?
Dollar General store hours starts at 8:00 AM on almost all days.
Who owns Dollar General?
Dollar General is held by various private equity investors including T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
How to use Dollar General digital coupons?
Dollar General coupons can be used at the time of checkout while making payment.
How many dollars in general stores are there?
There are more than 18,120 Dollar General locations in the United States.
Where is the nearest Dollar General store?
You can locate your nearest Dollar General at https://www.dollargeneral.com/about-us/locations.html
Where is the survey code on the Dollar General receipt?
The survey code is provided at the bottom corner of the purchase receipt
What does the star mean on the Dollar General survey code?
The star on the Dollar General survey code represents a replacement note.
How long do I have to do my survey for Dollar General?
The Dollar General store experience survey takes 5-6 minutes to complete.
Who won the Dollar General gift cards from the survey?
‘Winner List’ is generated by Dollar General Survey to announce their Sweepstakes winners, for each of sweepstake period.
How does the Dollar General survey know when you have taken the limit of surveys?
in their fed data, containing all the data of sweepstakes entries, they can find your previous entries
How to find out if I am a winner of a Dollar General gift card for a survey?
You can see the winner list displayed by Dollar General after the result is declared through the link, https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/
What to do when your Dollar General survey doesn’t print with a barcode?
You can contact customer service via phone at 877-463-1553 or through email at dollar general portal http://www2.dollargeneral.com/Customer-Care-Center/pages/contact-us.aspx
How long are Dollar General survey coupons good for?
The DGcustomerfirst coupons are valid for 30 days.
Why won’t Dollar General let me take the survey?
You must not have a valid purchase receipt, or 18 years or above of age or not a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia.
Where do you go to do a Dollar General survey?
You can access the survey through this link, https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/
What gift cards does Dollar General sell?
Dollar General sells a variety of gift cards like dining gift card, entertainment and gaming gift cards, phone gift cards etc.
Can I use a Dollar General digital coupon more than once?
No, a digital coupon can only be used once.
Your shopping experience at Dollar General is insightful not only for the employees working there but also for first-time shoppers who may be looking for what they can expect at a Dollar General store. So, take a few minutes of very valuable time and fill out this www.Dgcustomerfirst.Com survey form to help people know about their real-time experience at this company.