Kroger is a platform where that provides various services for grocery and pharmacies to their customers. They started their company to bring everything to a customer needs into one place. Now, after being among the top supermarket chain, the company is conducting a www.krogerfeedback.com customer satisfaction survey not to push any ideas on customers but to make what their customers want from them. When it comes to customers’ point of view, every customer wants someone like them not only for people but when choosing a company because it builds a special connection between the company and the customers.
Kroger is an American retail company that started its business with self-service shopping but now has various supermarkets, hypermarkets, and around 2800 multi-departmental stores, including pharmacies, in almost 35 states across the United States. Bernard Kroger founded this company in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. After Amazon and Walmart, Kroger is the largest supermarket chain and is ranked 17th on the Fortune 500 rankings by total revenue. The motto of Kroger is to build a place where people can buy everything under one roof, such as butchers, health and beauty products, bakeries, dry goods, and pharmacies. They started this to make people’s life easier. It’s a universal need as strong as our demand for food or fuel. Here are the complete guide on Kroger Feedback 50 Fuel Points Survey rules, requirements, how to taka part in sweepstakes to win free fuel points.
www.Krogerfeedback.Com 50 Bonus Fuel Points Survey Overview
|Name of the Survey||KrogerFeedback Survey|
|Rewards||$5000 Gift Card|
|Survey Limit||One receipt one person per household|
|Receipt Validity||7 days|
|The time limit to complete the survey||8-10 minutes|
Krogerfeedback Survey Rules & Regulations
- The prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred, or replaced by anyone otherwise, which will disqualify them.
- Participants should be legal residents of 50 states of the United States, including the District of Columbia.
- Participants should follow the age criteria, i.e., above 18 years.
- Employees and their family members are not eligible for the www.krogerfeedback.com survey.
- You may participate in Kroger customer satisfaction survey within 7 days of visiting their store.
Kroger Satisfaction Survey Requirements
- Fastest internet connection.
- Participants must join the Kroger fuel survey through their mobile phones or computer.
- Basic knowledge of Spanish or English language.
- Your most recent Kroger store receipt.
- Customer’s valid e-mail address.
How to Get my Kroger Rewards Card?
Kroger will reward the www.krogerfeedback.com survey winners with $5000 for the grand prize and $100 gift cards for 1st prize. Also, to participate in this race of getting prices, you have to enter the sweepstakes, and then you will be eligible for this prize, and they will select the winners on a lucky draw basis. There will be six grand prizes and 600 first prizes. Also, sometimes you may get www.krogerfeedback.com 50 bonus fuel points. They will notify the winners through e-mail or phone calls. Winners will get their winning amount within 45 days of their verification and send their prizes to their address within 4-6 weeks after the verification process. Kroger rewards card is not redeemable for cash.
What is the Process of Kroger Customer Survey?
- Visit the Kroger Official Survey Website to participate in this feedback. Here is the link www.krogerstoresfeedback.com.
- Enter the date and time of your visit mentioned at the top of your receipt.
- Enter the Entry Id, which is at the top of your receipt.
- If you don’t have a survey Entry ID on your receipt, you can click below the Entry Id and participate in this krogerfeedback.com fuel survey through the store phone number, date, and time of your visit.
- Now, you can answer all the questions based on your experience in www.krogerfeedback.com.
- After answering all the Kroger satisfaction survey questions, in the end, you have to enter the contact details such as your full and last name, phone number, age, gender, and e-mail address and click ok.
What Questions Do I Get in Kroger Feedback Survey?
- After entering all the details, you have to choose your reason for the visit between the grocery and the pharmacy.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at Kroger.
- Rate your satisfaction with the ease of moving to the store.
- Did you find the items that you needed?
- Cleanliness of the store and the friendliness of the employees.
- The appearance of the products.
- How much did you wait during the checkout?
- Quality and quantity of the product.
- The overall atmosphere of the store.
- The freshness of the products.
- Which of the following departments did you visit?
- Based on your visit to specific departments, rate your Kroger experience on whether the products in stock were fresh.
- Did any employee of that store be there to assist you?
- Any problem during your visit?
How to Participate in Kroger Sweepstakes?
Customers can enter the sweepstakes through 2 methods: Receipt and AMOE (Alternative Means of Entry). If you want to enter through the receipts, visit the krogerfeedback.com official site of Kroger and enter the date, time, and receipt number. If you want to enter the www.krogerfeedback.com monthly sweepstakes without the receipt, enter your first and last name, Address, City, State, Zip code, phone number, and e-mail address and mail it to Kroger Survey Sweepstakes Entry, PO Box 728, Social Circle, GA 30025-728. Now, you have successfully entered the sweepstakes. They will announce the result through e-mail or phone, and they will select the winner through random drawings. There will be 1 grand prize and 100 winners of the sweepstakes.
Kroger Customer Service Details
- Phone number: 18005764377
- Headquarter Address: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Survey Website: www. krogerstoresfeedback.com
- Website: www.kroger.com
- Mail Address: The Kroger Co. Customer Relations, 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100
Kroger Hours of Operation
The stores of Kroger might be closed on key holidays like Thanksgiving, Easter Sunday, and Christmas Day, but mostly the timings are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Some of their locations may have different opening and closing times.
- Working Hours: Monday -Friday: 7 AM to midnight , Saturday – Sunday 7 AM -9:30 PM.
- Kroger Hours (Support): 24*7
Kroger Near Me Location
Here is the link to find the nearest Kroger stores around you, https://www.kroger.com/stores/search or, with the help of google maps, you can easily explore or locate the Kroger stores in 35 states of the United States no matter where you are living. You can also find the opening and closing hours, reviews, and directions of the Kroger stores through google maps.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time does Kroger close?
Kroger stores close at 9 PM. Although, these timings will vary depending upon the location.
What time does Kroger open?
Kroger stores generally open at 7 AM. But it is important to note that these timings are prone to change.
Who owns Kroger?
Kroger is owned by Bernard Kroger.
How many Kroger stores are there?
There are around 2800 stores of Kroger in 35 states of the United States.
What gift cards does Kroger sell?
You can find the Kroger gift cards on its official website. Moreover, its gift cards are also available on Amazon.
Where is the closest Kroger?
You can easily locate kroger near me through this link, https://www.kroger.com/stores/search.
How to use Kroger digital coupons?
You can log in to Kroger’s website and after purchasing your items, you can enter the Kroger Digital Coupons number and the discount will be applied to your cart.
Where can I use my Kroger gift card?
You can use Kroger gift cards at any departmental stores of Kroger to avial the discounts. Besides, if you want to check the Kroger gift card balance then go to: https://www.kroger.com/checkGiftCardBalance.
How to redeem Kroger fuel points?
In order to redeem Kroger fuel points use your Shoppers card or input your alt-ID and then follow all the prompts that the pump makes.
How do Kroger digital coupons work?
One can use Kroger coupons during their visit to any of the Kroger stores, or they can redeem them during the checkout of their offline or online.
How do I get Kroger fuel points after the survey?
You can check the Kroger fuel points at the bottom after the survey via your mail or phone number.
When are Kroger survey fuel points awarded?
Kroger will reward krogerfeedback.com fuel points to you if you complete the survey.
How to do a Kroger customer survey with no purchase?
If you don’t have any purchase receipt from Kroger then you can participate in krogerstoresfeedback survey through AMOE (Alternative Means of Entry).
Where is the entry ID on the Kroger survey?
Look for the entry ID of the Kroger survey at the top of your Kroger purchase receipt.
How to remain anonymous filling out the Kroger survey?
To participate in www.krogerfeedback.com survey and to enter the sweepstakes, every participant has to fill out their contact information. Although, do not worry as your contact information will be completely confidential.
How much do I have to purchase to be able to enter the Kroger feedback?
To participate in the Kroger Feedback survey, there is no such purchase limit.
How to give feedback about Kroger pharmacy?
To give feedback to the pharmacy department, you can visit www.kroger.com/hc/help/contact-us/customer-comments.
How do I check my Kroger fuel points?
Visit www.customer.kroger.com/Login.aspx to check Kroger fuel points.
How do Kroger fuel points work?
There is a certain criterion for the Kroger fuel points. To claim $1 off per gallon, you have to redeem 1000 gas points.
Kroger is a well-known supermarket chain of multi-departmental stores that provides everything their customers need in 1 place. After having a successful business, the company wants to make their customer’s life easier and healthier, which is why they are conducting a customer satisfaction survey. This www.krogerfeedback.com survey will help the customers to give suggestions and recommendations regarding any specific services.