Aldi’s guest survey experience allows its customers to participate in their initiative to improve their services and products. It allows the customers to connect directly with the organization and its executives. A company needs to gather feedback and reviews from its customers, as it helps them to understand their needs and to get a suggestion in the areas they can improve. Aldi’s satisfaction survey also gives its customers a chance to win $100 gift cards and coupons as a reward for participating in the www.TellAldi.com survey. You can join the initiative by visiting the official TellAldi us survey website at www.tellaldi.us. In this article, we’ll go through the steps to complete the aldi customer satisfaction survey correctly.
About Aldi Company
Aldi is a German family-based company founded in 1946 by Theo and Karl Albrecht. It has two headquarters, one in Essen, Germany, and one in Mülheim, Germany. Aldi has over 6,000 food chain stores in over 20 countries, like Germany, the USA, France, Australia, and many more. The two brothers started by taking over their mother’s store. Now, it has over $50 billion in revenue worldwide. From the beginning of the stores, they aimed not to have a huge arsenal of products but to sell selected products with the best quality and lowest price possible.
Aldi sells everyday quality food products at low prices and is known for its no-frills design. The main reason their prices are so low is that it carries private-label. And it also maintains its store sizes and hours, focusing on efficiency to low labour costs.
www.TellAldi.com Survey Details
|Survey Type (Online/Offline)||Online.|
|Survey URL||www.Tellaldi.us / www.TellAldi.com|
|Rewards||$100 worth of gift cards.|
|Receipt Validity Period||7 days.|
|Survey Limit (How many surveys one can take per receipt)||One per person per receipt.|
|Time to Complete the Survey||3 to 5 minutes.|
What are the Rules and Regulations of the Tell Aldi Us Survey?
You have to follow certain rules and regulations to be able to participate in the survey:
- You must be 18 years old and above and must be a citizen of the United States of America to be able to participate in the survey.
- One person is allowed per receipt.
- You cannot shift your aldi reward card to anyone; they cannot transfer the gift card credit into money.
- Executives, employees, and family members of the same are not allowed to take participation in the tell Aldi US survey.
- The receipt validity is 7 days after you made the purchase.
Aldi Survey US Requirements
These are the basic requirements to participate in the tellaldi survey us:
- You must have the recent receipt of the purchase you made at Aldi’s store, not older than 7 days.
- You must have a smart device like a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC with a stable internet connection.
- Basic knowledge of either English or Spanish to complete the Aldi Survey Us.
- Valid email id, phone number, and home address.
How Can I Earn Aldi Rewards?
Aldi well appreciated surveys. Something simple, such as giving your feedback and telling them about your experience with their products and services can help them grow tremendously. Also, you can improve your experience if you tell the company where they can improve. You can do that by participating in their survey at www.tellaldi.us and aldi survey winners will get Aldi rewards prize of a $100 aldi gift cards voucher and many more.
Aldi is giving away a chance to win a $100 gift card voucher that you can claim by participating in the survey and answering simple questions. You can redeem the prize at any Aldi store. Prizes keep on changing, so stay tuned to the process.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Participate in www.tellaldi.us Survey Online
These are the steps that you can follow to complete the Aldi’s customer satisfaction survey:
- Open up your browser, and visit Aldi official survey website – www.tellaldi.us.
- Once you are on the page, select your preferred language, i.e., English or Spanish.
- After selecting the language, click on next.
- You will be asked to fill out the date, time, and aldi survey code on receipt of the day of your visit. The information is available on your receipt.
- The next page will be where the www.TellAldi.com survey questions will begin.
- Based on your experience at the store, fill out the questions according to your satisfaction level.
- Mark the Tellaldi.Us Survey questions honestly, as it will be helpful to the company.
- Afterwards, they will ask you to fill in details like your name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email.
- Review your questions by going back if you want. Then submit.
- Soon enough, you will get a message about your aldi survey results status in the contest.
Questions Asked in Survey Aldi Us
You will be asked some simple questions in Survey Aldi Us related to the experience you had at their store. For example:
- Before you came into the store, how concerned were you about coming to do your shopping?
- Based on your experience, how safe did you feel whilst shopping at Aldi, following the implementation of social distance measures?
- Were you able to sanitize your hands and trolley during your visit?
- Could you get everything you wanted on your visit?
- Was there anyone that provided great service on your visit?
Aldi Customer Service Details
Phone Number: 0800 042 0800 or 0333 005 0561
Fax Number: (630) 879-8152/8114
Mailing Address: ALDI Inc. Attention: Customer Service. 1200 N. Kirk Rd. Batavia, IL 60510.
Headquarters Address: 1200 North Kirk Road, Batavia, Illinois, USA.
Aldi Hours of Operation
Aldi is closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday (except in California and Arizona), Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. The official locator lists the special hours ahead of time whenever a holiday is coming up so that the customers can prepare accordingly.
- Working Hours: Monday to Sunday 9 am to 9 pm.
- Aldi Hours (Support): Monday to Saturday 8 am to 8 pm, Sunday and Bank Holidays 10 am to 4 pm.
Aldi Near Me
The number of Aldi stores is all over the place. There are nearly 6,186 Aldi stores present worldwide, of which 1,960 are present in Germany, 2,100 stores in the US, and 16 stores in Asian countries. To use their quality products, locate an Aldi store near you by using their official store locator at https://www.aldi.us/stores/.
Aldi Frequently Asked Questions
Why is tellaldi.us not working for me?
It could be a survey problem. Unfortunately, you just have to wait for the www.TellAldi.com survey to respond.
Does Aldi take coupons?
No, it does not accept Aldi coupons. to know more information visit https://www.aldi.us/.
Is the 75 dollars Aldi coupon survey real?
Yes, the Aldi $75 Coupon in free groceries at stores, to celebrate the chain’s 125th anniversary.
How to survive on 20 dollars a week at Aldi?
You can get the cheap items that can last you a week, like:
Little Salad Bar garden-salad mix: $1.59
Deutsche Küche German-style sauerkraut: $1.69
Dakota’s Pride black beans: $0.55
Peanut Delight creamy peanut butter: $1.29
Friendly Farms 1% low-fat milk: $1.60
Does Aldi do a survey and give a chance of $100?
Yes, you can complete the www.TellAldi.com survey and get a chance to win $100 worth of coupons from the company for free. Also you can check aldi gift card balance here-https://www.aldi.us/en/about-aldi/gift-card-balance/
Is Aldi survey a hoax?
No, you can complete the www.TellAldi.com survey and win prizes.
How to provide Aldi feedback for products?
You can use some of their products by visiting their store and reporting the experience at www.tellaldi.us
Does Aldi have a rewards program?
No, because Aldi prices are so low, they do not have any rewards or rewards card programmes.
Does Aldi have a discount card or rewards card?
No, Aldi do not have a discount card or reward card, as they believe they provide the lowest price on quality products.
Does Aldi have customer rewards?
No, Aldi do not have a customer rewards program.
What time does Aldi close?
Aldi closes at 9 pm. However, timings will varies depends upon the locations.
What time does Aldi open?
Aldi opens up at 9 am. However, timings will varies depends upon the locations.
Who owns Aldi?
ALDI Einkauf GmbH & Co. oHG, is the name of their parent organisation.
Where is the nearest Aldi store?
To locate Aldi’s store near you, use their official locator at https://www.aldi.us/stores/.
How to enter the code for the Aldi survey?
The survey code is written on the receipt of the payment.
Surveys are a great way to connect with big organizations and give them constructive criticism, improving customer experience quality. Aldi provides their customers with best-in-class products at the lowest price compared to the competition. To make your voice heard, you can visit Aldi Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.tellaldi.com. They will appreciate your feedback by giving you a chance to win a $100 gift card prize.